Our virtual simulations and clinicals are developed by nurses, for nurses.
Sentinel U® provides the virtual nursing simulations your learners need to earn clinical hours—any time, anywhere—for on-demand nursing education or professional development.
As a division of a nursing school, American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University, our faculty have had needs for virtual solutions that we couldn’t find in the marketplace. So, we created our own—and Sentinel U was born.
We’re not just some publisher or corporation that hired nurses to develop a product.
We are nursing faculty and nurses. We specialize in nursing education and professional development.
Sentinel U leads the virtual nursing education industry.
Our experienced nursing faculty develop virtual nursing simulations and clinicals that reflect real-world situations faced by today’s nurses.
At any point in their career, nurses benefit from continuing education; help your learners get the knowledge and experience that will serve them best.
- We specialize in nursing education and virtual simulations. Sentinel U simulations are used by American Sentinel College nursing students. Our software was born from student needs and our content continues to grow to address their needs, including constantly fresh patient interactions and updated clinical scenarios.
- We make faculty’s jobs easier. We’re nursing educators, too, so we know what it’s like to teach—and where the pain points lie. We build our content and our dashboards to make your experience as smooth as possible.
- We’re recognized as the best by other experts. Our population/community health simulations, Sentinel City® and Sentinel Town®, have been celebrated by nursing schools across the country as best-in-market.
With Sentinel U, your learners can:
- Sharpen clinical reasoning, decision-making skills, and critical thinking competency while facing realistic patient encounters.
- Practice community health and population health in a risk-free environment.
- Access virtual simulations on-demand anywhere and anytime.
- Engage in realistic patient encounters across healthcare settings.
- Get real-time feedback through comprehensive digital debriefs.
- Access our robust product portfolio that includes interactive learning experiences in areas such as pediatrics, gerontology, mental health, and community health applications.
- Earn simulated clinical hours.
Independent research has shown that Sentinel U simulations are effective in supporting nurses achieve their required competencies.
Our products align with QSEN Quality and Safety Competencies, AACN BSN Essentials, NLN Core Competencies, and Quad Council Core Competencies.
Our Virtual Clinical Solutions Are:
Our virtual clinicals offer an interactive and immersive way to learn. Advance through progressively challenging patient issues while comprehensive dashboards and optional digital debriefs provide analytical tools to ensure achievement.
Nursing faculty designed our virtual simulations and clinicals so you can confidently and seamlessly map directly to AACN essentials, QSEN competencies, and NCLEX categories. Learners benefit from robust learning experiences that independent research has shown to be effective and achieve required competencies.
Dashboards, complimentary resources, special pricing and 24/7 support come with each of our virtual clinicals. As the healthcare industry changes, we listen closely to your needs; our constantly expanding portfolio includes innovative content relating to telehealth, med-surg, mental and behavioral health and more.
Let’s Get Social