Virtual Clinical Solutions
Learning Simulations for Diverse Needs
As a division of a regionally and nationally accredited university that focuses exclusively on nursing and healthcare professionals, we are intimately aware of issues that face nursing and healthcare education as well as training. In fact, our first virtual clinical simulations started in response to challenges that American Sentinel University learners faced regarding safety and difficulty finding clinical experiences. Years later, we continue to develop products within our expanding portfolio that directly address industry challenges.
Nursing and healthcare education pressures:
- Difficulty in securing clinical placement sites: The supply of clinical sites available for nursing programs cannot keep up with the demand driven by the ongoing nursing and educator shortage.
- Concerns for patient safety: As increased competition for clinical placement sites rise, there is a concern for patient safety and reducing the number of nursing students allowed on a patient unit at one time.
- Accessibility: The accelerating closure of rural hospitals creates geographic boundaries which can be alleviated in part through virtual simulations.
- Cost: The costs associated with establishing and maintaining medium and high-fidelity simulation labs can be prohibitive.
- Effectiveness: Numerous research papers have demonstrated that simulations are just as effective as traditional clinical experiences in pre-licensure nursing education.
Let us match you to the virtual clinicals that best fit your needs. Our simulations and scenarios are innovative, affordable, and most importantly, effective. Allow us to deliver the digital content you need in ways that people want to learn.
Find Your Solution:
Search by Who You Are
Search by Content You Need