Tailored Nursing Simulations by Course
Virtual Clinical Solutions and Simulations to Fit Your Curriculum
Our portfolio contains digital learning resources that map to specific subjects so that every learner’s time is dedicated to practicing skills, building confidence, and meeting objectives in your desired practice area. Our multi-modality learning approach provides unique virtual learning experiences for each course. For example, learners can practice mental and behavioral health concepts with virtual telehealth, patient prioritization, and interprofessional team activities in various settings (clinic, home, hospital).
Whether you need a safe environment for learners to practice med-surg patient care or you want to enhance the curriculum in your Population Health Nursing course, you’ve landed in the right place. Our virtual clinicals and simulations have been built by nurse educators for nurse educators.
We deeply understand the challenges securing clinical placement in high demand practice areas, the concern for patient safety, and the cost associated with simulation labs and learning modules. We are confident that each one of our products provide valuable, relevant information and the opportunity for focused virtual clinical hours as well as practice to build knowledge, skills, and confidence.
We address nursing and healthcare education pressures:
- Difficulty securing clinical placement sites: The supply of clinical sites available for nursing programs cannot keep up with the demand driven by the ongoing nursing and educator shortage.
- Concerns for patient safety: As increased competition for clinical placement sites rise, there is a concern for patient safety and reducing the number of nursing students allowed on a patient unit at one time.
- Accessibility: The accelerating closure of rural hospitals creates geographic boundaries which can be alleviated in part through virtual simulations.
- Cost: The costs associated with establishing and maintaining medium and high-fidelity simulation labs can be prohibitive.
- Effectiveness: Numerous research papers have demonstrated that simulations are just as effective as traditional clinical experiences in pre-licensure nursing education.
- Enhancements to curriculums: Students receive a more effective learning experience via multiple modes of education – reading, writing, practicing in person, practicing with manikins, and practicing with virtual simulation.
Explore Our Virtual Simulations by Course Content:
Customize Your Suite of Virtual Simulations and Save
Purchase a customizable suite of simulations to enhance your curriculum.
Let’s Get Social