Nursing Quality Indicators™
Virtual Clinical: future or practicing nurses see the impacts of their decisions
Learners will practice clinical judgment and decision-making skills that will impact the quality and safety of a healthcare organization. As learners evaluate ten patients, they will immediately see how their care decisions affect structure, outcome, process, and cost. The scenario provides background, an electronic medical record (EMR), test results and imaging for each patient; as learners make positive decisions, they will earn badges, but more importantly, they will build knowledge, skills, and confidence. At the end of the scenario, there is an automated report that displays the total number of correct responses for each person. Clients have included this scenario in Nursing Leadership and Management, Transition to Practice, Nursing Quality and Safety and Capstone courses. Most frequently, learners earn 3-6 virtual clinical hours within this scenario, and they have access to it for up to 12 months.
We offer FREE product trials to nurse educators. We are happy to speak with you about your needs.
Product Highlights for: Nursing Quality Indicators
This scenario was launched in December 2019
Learners can earn 3-6 simulated clinical hours
Nursing Quality Indicators aligns with two AACN BSN Essentials:
- Essential II- Basic Organizational and Systems Leadership for Quality Care and Patient Safety
- Essential V- Healthcare Policy, Finance, and Regulatory Environments
Why you’ll love it:
- Realistic scenarios of varying difficulty where quality nursing care is critical
- Background, an electronic medical record (EMR), test results and imaging are provided for each patient
- Access to Dashboard metrics and activity reports
- Detailed faculty and training guides complete with Quick Start Guide, Troubleshooting, Teaching Suggestions, FAQs, and content for each level
$39 per Student