Prioritization of Care® – Clinic
Future or Practicing Nurses Practice Clinical Decision-Making Abilities
Teaching Prioritizing in Nursing
Prioritization of Care online nursing scenarios feature 50 unique patients with symptoms ranging from early stage heart failure and respiratory distress to orthopedic pain and depression. Students first record vital signs, interview, then chart observations and rationale in SBAR format. Students then prioritize patients for treatment. Remediation is immediately provided, success earns achievement badges and students learn at their own pace.
Based on popular demand, Prioritization of Care- Clinic offers students more opportunity to practice their critical thinking decision-making skills and earn 4-6 simulated clinical hours and practice experience. This Virtual Clinical Scenario features all the benefits of Prioritization of Care – with new, in-demand skill categories, settings and achievement badges.
Product Highlights for: Prioritization of Care – Clinic
- 50 total patients and five levels of increasingly difficulty
- Significant focus on Mental Health / Psych, Drugs / Alcohol and Women’s Health patients
- Highly requested settings including a Behavioral Health Clinic, Home Clinic, Jail Clinic, Women’s Health Clinic and Pediatric Clinic
- Realistic scenarios of varying difficulty where prioritization of care is critical
- Remediation provided immediately for each decision
- Opportunity to earn badges to keep learning fun
- Access to Dashboard metrics and activity reports
- Detailed faculty and training guides complete with Quick Start Guide, Troubleshooting, Teaching Suggestions, FAQs, and content for each level
Prioritization of Care – Clinic aligns with AACN BSN Essentials, QSEN Competencies, and NCLEX categories:
- AACN BSN Essentials: Essential IX: Baccalaureate Generalist Nursing Practice
- QSEN Competencies: Patient Centered Care – Integrates understanding of multiple dimensions of patient centered care: patient/family/community preferences, values coordination and integration of care information, communication, and education.
- NCLEX: Delegation and Management of Care
Learners can earn 4-12 simulated clinical hours
$39 per Student