Prioritization of Care® – Mental / Behavioral Health Chronic Care
Mental / Behavioral Health Chronic Care Virtual Clinical
This clinical comes with inpatient or outpatient setting options and includes a variety of patient conditions such as anxiety, schizophrenia, schniphrenia, PTSD and substance withdrawal.
Product Highlights for: Prioritization of Care® – Mental / Behavioral Health Chronic Care
- Applies to pre and post-licensure nursing courses and clinical training programs
- Realistic scenarios of complex clients requiring prioritization of appropriate interventions
- Remediation provided immediately for each decision
- Access to Dashboard metrics and activity reports
- Detailed faculty and training guides complete with Quick Start Guide, Troubleshooting, Teaching Suggestions, FAQs, and content for each level
- 10 patients in this specialty area
Prioritization of Care® Specialty Series –aligns with NCLEX, QSEN Competencies and AACN BSN Essentials:
- NCLEX: Delegation and Management of Care
- QSEN Competencies: Patient Centered Care – Integrates understanding of multiple dimensions of patient centered care: patient/family/community preferences, values coordination and integration of care information, communication, and education.
- AACN BSN Essentials: Essential IX – Baccalaureate Generalist Nursing Practice
Learners can earn 2 simulated clinical hours